Taking the right approach to rehabilitation.
Senior Rehabilitation in Santa Barbara, CA
At Covenant Living at the Samarkand, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs. Our rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence.
We offer Occupational Therapy to rebuild the skills necessary for performing activities of daily living, Speech Therapy to regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral-motor skills such as swallowing, and Physical Therapy to rebuild strength, mobility and ambulation.
- Staff can manage your rehab by coordinating physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Customized one-to-one physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy 6 days/week
- Private suites with bath
- Private suites with semi-private bath
- Semi-private suites with semi-private bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.