Discover tranquility and vitality in Santa Barbara.
Delightful senior living in Southern California.
Covenant Living at the Samarkand offers a casual, inviting lifestyle, with services and amenities that nurture your individuality in ways other retirement communities simply can’t.
So many ways to enjoy each day. Exercise. Socialize. Maximize your wellness and satisfy your appetite for engaging activities and delightful dining. With fitness rooms, gathering spaces, art studios and distinctive dining options, our LEED-certified LifeCenter is the heart of the community.
- Work toward wellness in a state-of-the-art fitness center, aerobics room, heated outdoor pool and spa.
- Boost brain fitness with classes and projects that broaden your knowledge and perspective. Take a computer class in the Tech Center.
- Create connections when you join clubs, volunteer, attend theater and participate at the in-house TV channel..
- Cultivate creativity with painting, crafts and music in the creative arts center. Carve and construct in the wood shop, and grow with gardening.
- Delight in dining that suits your tastes—that suits your tastes—in every way. Enjoy fresh, flavorful choices at the casual Mountain View Café—including pizzas made in our wood-burning pizza oven. Savor the outstanding cuisine and service in the Oaks Dining Room.
In keeping with our commitment to hospitality, everything in our community is yours to enjoy as an extension of your home. Covenant Living at the Samarkand’s unique LifeConnect® Wellness Partnership is designed to enhance your personal well-being.
Our inviting community is filled with contemporary conveniences to help you:
Connect with others
- Tempt your taste buds in the Mountain View Café, or dine outdoors and enjoy sweeping views of Santa Barbara’s neighborhood
- Catch a world-class performance in the Mountain Room
- Relax in our year-round heated outdoor pool with friends and family
- Learn something new through a life enrichment program
- Take a computer class in the new Tech Center
- Volunteer in the “Nu-2-U” Thrift Shop
- Pursue your spiritual journey with enrichment opportunities
- Hop on the bus for shopping or a special event
- Reach your fitness goals with our on-site personal trainer in our state-of-the-art LifeCenter
- Workout individually or take a group class
- Swim in the outdoor heated pool or relax in the newly renovated spa
Pursue your passions
- Create an heirloom in the woodworking shop
- Showcase your talents in the creative arts center
For more information, call (877) 412-6305 or click here.